Top 6 Girls Weekend Movies! ((AND ALL ON NETFLIX))

Happy Fri-Yay Queens!

First and Foremost... Welcome to my blog!!!

So I got this idea because my older sister and her kids are staying over for the weekend and we decide to have a girl's weekend and with a movie night!
So here are my movie lists! Obvious there are two lists one for the PG13 and up and PG and down.


Alright for the PG 13 and up







1) For A Good Time, Call...



2) Breakfast at Tiffany's



3) Cruel Intentions



4) Hush



5) Stardust



6) Bachelorette









And Last the PG and down



1) Beauty and the Beast



2) Meet the Robinsons



3) Trolls


4) Coraline


5) The Little Rascals


6) Jack and The Cuckoo-Clock Heart

Sidenote- On Netflix, this is rated PG but there is a moment in the movie where she sprouts ice cream cones
from her chest area.





I hope you enjoy this beautiful weekend and the movies on this list!


Thank you so much for check out this post!

Samantha XO💋


Comments

Popular Posts