TRB | Autumn/Fall Pile



I'm sad to say I'm not going to finish my reading challenge ... Yup, that's right my very own reading challenge. Not for the lack of trying but cause it's hard to find books set for the certain challenges like "series you hadn't finished" I was hoping not to leave that one to be one of the last ones but I did and all the series that I hadn't finished yet are like 4 to 7 books till the end/recent
As you can see I still need to check off 4! and Fall starts September 22 of this year.
I read a lot of books that had summer vibes but not that true summer feel like going to the beach and getting ice cream, Etc.. so I didn't count them and for the highly anticipated the book I'm going to read for that isn't out till September 18! talk about cutting it close.


However, I really want to do an Autumn reading challenge but since this one didn't work out that way I wanted it I figure ...maybe, perhaps I won't do one for this season.
But here is my TBR Pile for Autumn season. The seasons runs till September 22 till December 21...However, for me, My Autumn seasons starts September 1 and ends the begins to mid-November then pick up again for Thanksgiving. And Yes I'm one of those basic Bitches that Christmas/ Winter seasons starts the day after Thanksgiving.
And Yes I've already had my First PSL of the season! and Plan to have more.
*For the non-Basic Bitches out there PSL (Pumpkin Spice Latte)


So bare with me this is kind of a long list.

What I'll be picking up at the library this weekend!

Wicked like a Wildfire by Lana Popović


And I Darken by Kiersten White


Truly Devious by Maureen Johnson


Welcome to Night Vale by Joseph Fink & Jeffery Cranor



Nice Try, Jane Sinner by Lianne Oelke

Now for the rest of my Autumn/ Fall TRB Pile.


Wildcard by Marie Lu 
I can't wait for this to come out!!
2 Days... feels more like 2 Freakin Years!


The Raven Boys by Maggie Stiefvater


One of Us is Lying by Karen M. McManus


The Witching Hour by Anne Rice 


Wicked by Nancy Holder & Debbie Viguié


Through the Woods by Emily Carroll


The Female of The Species by Mindy Mcginnis


Witchtown by Cory Putman Oakes


Witchborn by Nicholas Bowling


Hocus Pocus & The All-New Sequel by A.W. Jantha


Toil & Trouble 15 Tales of Women & Witchcraft 
by 
Tess Sharpe  & Jessica Spotswood (+13 more)

Garden Spells by Sarah Addison Allen


 The Grave Keepers by Elizabeth Byrne


Strange Grace by Tessa Gratton


The Hanging Girl by Eileen Cook



Notes From My Captivity by Kathy Parks


The Call by Peadar O'Guilin

The Cheerleaders by Kara Thomas


Scream All Night by Derek Milman 

Not Even Bones by Rebecca Schaeffer

#murdertrending by Gretchen McNeil 



Whoa! 27 books! I'm sure I'm not gonna get to all of them but I will try!
Its been hard lately I feel like I've been in a reading slump and nothing is helping... UGH!
However, I think its due to me trying to re-read a book I just can not get into.
So hopefully the books I picked out from the library will get me out of my reading slump! We can only hope! 😆

 Everyone have a great weekend and Thanks for reading!
See you the next post! 💓

Samantha xo 💋

Comments

Popular Posts