My Beauty Wishlist





Happy Humpday Humans!!! Or like my niece would say Cumins!!



Well like the post title says this is my beauty wishlist!


So lately I've been low key obsessed with highlighters. I really like the one I have but it falls apart too easily. I've been looking at ...


 




And I'm always looking for a new mascara,
I've seen people do reviews on this one and their lashes look Va-Boom full and lengthening! And ready to fly away from that bullshit!







Next on my wishlist is...
Foundation!!! So I have a really nice one... Urban Decay All Nighter (2.5) but its too nice sometimes to put on for just a normal shopping day. I've been thinking about getting...

Wet n Wild Photofocus™ Foundation

I've seen both foundations in reviews and videos and I don't know why I'm just wary about them still.


Milani Conceal+Perfect 2-in-1 Foundation+Concealer



Alright following after that are eyeshadow palettes! I love my Too Faced Sweet Peach palette and Morphe 35o palette but I've been wanting something different nudes or pinks


Tartelette in Bloom 



Lime Crime Venus XL Eyeshadow Palette 


Well, that is my wishlist for now, I'm sure it will grow and change over time. Comment below with your Beauty Wishlist! Cause we all know you can never have too much makeup!



Samantha XO


Comments

Popular Posts