Birthday Post | My Birthday Wishlist



Hello, my fellow Virgos and everyone least! 
Hope your week is going well!  


Birthday Post 

My Birthday Wishlist

I thought it would be fun to do a wishlist rather than what I got for my Birthday.
However, I probably will buy some of this stuff myself.

Apparel

Lately, I feel like I've been stuck in a clothing rut, with t-shirts, leggings or jeans and I really want to get out of that lazy way of dressing.

I just started doing yoga in the morning twice a week and I got to say I love it and it makes me want to do more as to working out. However, I just do have to activewear to do more than just yoga. So these Mid-Rise Leggings are perfect to start out with.

Loving this! I think I would wear this with a jean jacket and high top Converse or high top Vans if I had them.


I have been looking at this dress for a month now and I can see myself wearing this with a jean jacket and sandals or by its self with sandals.


This Floral blouse is super cute and fun but not overbearing. I would wear this with black leggings and over the knee boots! 


Fall/Winter ready! I pair this with black leggings and over the knee boots, or I would wear jeans rolled up under mid-calf and pair with high top Vans Or Winter ugg boot (but mines would be Bearpaw but same style)

I only own one pair of light denim jeans, but I do want more variety.




Shoes

I love shoes, I'm obsessed with shoes and handbags! Here are my shoes and handbags picks!



I have nothing but black shoes, so I really want to get something different. I love the pastel blue/mint, pink/peach, but I also really love the wine and nude colors even grey. These Nike Air Max Motion LW [Glacierblue/Silver] are so perfect! I'm so picky about the midsole wide and that funky drop off in the back.


I just loved these boots when I saw them I just fell in love! 




These are the wine color I was talking about! Nike Tanjun [Boudeaux/White]
The same shoe just in a more nude color...Well Sand
I love that these are simple no fancy midsole or weird long tongue.



I've been dying for over the knee boots! I might cave and buy them this year...




I just found these beauties a few days ago and I can not stop thinking about them the color,😘 the front detail! Bare Traps Ivalyn Peep Toe in Mushroom







 Again dying for these I just don't know what color to get  Vans Ward High Top Black and Burgundy




I have legit been wanting to buy something like these for over a year now but I just haven't, I think these are the perfect dress shoes, wear them to weddings, job, clubs, etc... dressy and comfortable! Black Faux Suede Block Sandals   FFS 😪 there sold out in my size SOB!!!!


and last 

Classic and goes with everything! need I say more! Vans Checkerboard Slip-on [black on black]


I know someone will laugh at for these but I don't care I still really want them
I want them more as a houseshoes/slippers cause I feel slippers fall apart so fast. So I figured these bad boys will hold up, at least for an awhile.
Mad Love Tina Microsuede slip-on clogs | Target


Handbags

Now for handbags! For some weird reason, I do not own a black purse! I love to get different colors when it comes to my handbag! And Again I'm picky af when it comes to the style of the bag and I don't like to spend a whole a lot. 



This is super cute and looks like a great size, However, I not a fan of the color and it only comes in black lol. Bari Top Handle Crossbody 


I try really hard to get smaller bags but I can't, I'm incapable.




However, I seem to pick out blindly I might add the most expensive handbags. 


But its Clearance! 




OMG tears "Its Beautiful" 

I normally don't like when logos are on the bag but this cute! 

 I will never bed able to buy one but doesn't hurt to dream. But it is a life goal of mines that one I will buy one of these beautifully made bags. One day...

Books

I have to second and three in hardcover so I really want to get the first one! 




I have to ebook but I really love this book. but I want this cover! 






I want the illustrated editions so much, The art is so beautiful! 
Harry Potter and the 

Other


I need to get my books off the floor. I swear they had a cheaper version but not anymore... Welp, that sucks.



Now for that good stuff! 

Beauty




I really need to dye my hair, but I have no idea what color in terms of dark brown or black... or what brand to use...
Ion Color Brilliance 2N Darkest Brown
Wella Color Charm 1N Black
Both are Liquid




I'm also gonna need Developer...
I like L'oreal better but it does not come in a 32oz. and the Ion in 32oz is the same in price for the L'oreal 16oz. 


Makeup



I always buy my foundation for my birthday! I love this foundation! 



I try the sample version of this and I got say I love it! 


My favorite


I've been wanting this highlight palette I bought one last year in LA and it turns out to be a fake I had to throw it away. I was so sad, then I could never find it in stores. But, I really want to buy this-this time! 


I've been obsessing over Pigments for a while but I don't know much about them to make the leap to get one... But I still really want this! 


Dying for these burgundy shadows!

Drugstore Makeup




I've been looking for setting powder for a while now but I don't want to spend a lot of money. 
But I have no idea which one is good...



I like to use more than one mascara and this one makes my lash like BAM, it really makes them look long.



I do want to try normal lashes, I've never worn lashes before. I know ... #shocked! I couldn't find a one pair pack.


And Last ...
A Glass of Stella Rosa® Black Red Blend and a nice sheet mask.



 Thanks so much for reading! 
Hope everyone has a great weekend! 
And most of all...
Happy Birthday to Myself! 
You made it to 2⁹...I mean 21 I will be turning 21! 🎂🍷🎉

Samantha xo💋

Comments

Popular Posts