Fall Favorites | 2018




If a year was tucked inside of a clock, then Autumn would be the magic hour.
-Victoria Erickson 

Welcome to my fall favorites!



Scents


Bath & Body Works Sweater Weather, Pumpkin Apple, Autumn, Leaves 
I like to get the Wallflowers cause I feel they last longer and you don't get that weird waxy smell that candles give off when lit too long.
Sweater Weather- Fresh Sage, Juniper Berry, Eucalyptus
Pumpkin Apple-Red Apple, Fall Pumpkin, Ground Cinnamon
Autumn-Gala Apple, Juicy Fig, Eucalptus Leaf
Leaves-Crisp Red Apple, Golden Nectar, Clove Spice




TV Shows


What I always re-watch.

New Season Nov. 4 

Fall Premiere
I'm looking forward too...

 New Season Sept. 25


New Season Sept. 27


New Season Sept. 30 


 New Season Oct. 3


New Season Oct. 10


I'm not sure about this yet... I really loved the original.
But I figured I'll give this one a chance!

 I'm so excited about this one!!!
Premieres Oct. 26


Makeup


My go-to Fall Eyeshadow Palette. 


This has quickly become favorite too and I put even know its more a "Spring/Summer" type palette I use the Purple shades in it to mix up during Fall so I'm not always using copper tones.







I honestly don't know if mines are Lolita I or II, I think it's the first one...
Kat Von D Everlasting Liquid Lipstick 
Lolita 


Clothing



1| Old Navy Long-Line Open-Front PS Sweater
Alternative
2| Ava & Viv Dark Grey Sweater (no longer sold)
Alternative
3| Black Ankle Booties from Target( no longer sold)
Alternative
4| $5 Beanie w/ pom pom from Target (and no longer sold)
Alternative


Food


Starbucks Pumpkin Spice Latte
Starbucks Hot Chocolate

White Chocolate Pumpkin Snickerdoodles
I made this last year and everyone just loved them!
I will now make them every year!





Movies

Is one of my favorite fall movies to watch, I watch it every year! 


Good movie! It takes place in Connecticut which just screams fall!


Again it just screams fall!


Hello classic! Very good movie!



I am a sucker for these movies! 
 






Halloweentown
Classic! I've been watching these movies every Halloween for the last 20 years!


 Thanks for reading about my fall favorites!
Hope you enjoy!
Happy Fall!
πŸ‚πŸ☕πŸ’€πŸŽƒπŸŒ›
Samantha xo πŸ’‹

Comments

Popular Posts