Travel: Las Vegas | Road Trip Essentials



Hey, ya'll hope everyone is having a great week!
So I'll be heading to Vegas soon!!! I'm so excited, with that I figure I post what I pack for my "Road Trip Essentials" bag. Keep in mind my time in the car is short... 4+ hours. Also, keep in mind that my RTE bag goes in the car with me, It carries all the things you might need in the car with you.

Road Trip Essentials Bag! 

from the top then right.
1. | My Cell Phone
2. | Earbuds (mines are Apple)
3. | Sunglasses (Forever 21)
4. | Tablet (Fire HD 10)
5. | Compact Mirror
6. | Antibacterial hand wipes 
7. | Hand cream (I got mines at the 99¢ store but any one of these will do)
8. | Lip balm 
9. | Hand Sanitizer
8. | Gum
10. | Tide to go
11. | Notebook & Pen (Erin Condren & Pentel)
12. | House Keys
13. | wallet (+the Clutch)
14. | Charger (cell phone & tablet)
15.  |A Book
16. | Tote bag (forever 21 - they no longer sale mines)
Sidenote- I did forget to add aspirin, a small first aid kit and tampons (FYI: my red flower isn't blooming so that's why I didn't add them.) into this picture.

What I put in my clutch.
My Cell Phone
Keys
Lip Balm
ID(etc...)
a compact mirror
and I put the hand wipes (which I forgot to add to the picture)
I don't bring my big satchel purse cause ...
A. its big!
B. there is no place to put when on a slot machine.
C. carrying a purse, a tote bag, and the food bag is too much.
This is just easier to carry around during the day and night while walking around.

I normally don't bring a notebook or pen, but lately, I've been writing down what I need to do next week.




And Yes it all fits!
not too bulky either



My Road Trip Snacks


I know ... Coffee with Chili Cheese Corn Chips!
EWWW!!!! I have the taste buds of a teenager. 🤣
The Coffee is for that 3 o'clock crash.
The chips I sometimes eat on the road or during the vacation
and Water... Its hot and I'm trying to keep Hydrated.


And the good things is everything fit in a reusable bag.







How I download movies or tv shows on Netflix to watch offline...
Make sure you have the time and in wifi when downloading.
1. | Go to the Netflix App on your Tablet!
2. | Go to the three lines in the corner to the left
3. | Once you open up the menu go down to "Available for Download"
4. |  Find a Tv shows or a Movie you want to watch while on the road
5. | For Tv shows you have to download individually
Tip- Keep the app on in the background when you leave and out of wifi


I'm sorry this is late I got busy!
But I hope ya'll can get an idea of what you might need on a long road trip or for a carry-on!

thanks for reading
Samantha 💋


Comments

Popular Posts