My Travel Bucket List Part 1


Happy Wednesday People!


I've been itching to travel lately, and most of the time my boyfriend and I go to Las Vegas, NV. We both love it there, reasonable price hotels, Free drinks, and tons of stuff to do. I think our favorite place that we visited so far is San Fransico, CA! 


The photo above: Fremont  Las Vegas, NV


And this photo: Near the Golden Gate Bridge in San Francisco, CA




But this isn't about where I've been but where I want to go.


First On My List is 

White Stag Sign 

Oregon! Not just Portland but St.Helen, Astoria too. 
I don't know why but I've always feel drawn to Oregon. 
Astoria - For its rich history and beautiful scenery.
St.Helen- Does this month-long celebration of Halloweentown (Yes! the 1998 Disney Tv movie Halloweentown was filmed there. (in October)) 
Portland- There are just too many things I want to do here to name. 


Next on my List 

Eilean Donan Castle 

Scotland! I wouldn't even know where to go but I've seen on tv shows and few pictures on Instagram.


Following after that 

Temple of Kukulkan (Chichen Itza)

Mexico! I would love to go to Tulum. And visit the beautiful ruins and temples in Mexico.



Fourth in on this list

Oak Alley Plantation

Louisiana! Now, this might be on the count of my re-reading the Sookie Stackhouse Novels and re-watching the tv show True Blood. But I have always wanted to visit during Mardi Gras and the soak up the history.

And Last on my list

Parliament and Big Ben

London! Who won't want to go here!?


So that's my travel bucket list part 1 I have tons of places I want to go and see and do. But for now, I'll be fine having adventures here near home.


Thanks for reading
-Samantha xo


Comments

Popular Posts