My Top 5 Books Series I Will be Re-reading

My Re-Reads For This Year! 


When I went to make my reading goal for this year at the being of January, I had decided that I want to make this a re-read year, which means I'm going back and re-reading books that I've already read. But I still wanted to make a goal, Which I've reached! 20 books read! Yay! 

Now some of this books series I've read but didn't finish or forgot the plot and/ or the characters, and that's why I've decided to re-read them.





Read: November 2015
I loved and read the first 4 books so fast and by the time the 5th book came it was a year later and I had forgotten everything! So I waited for the series to end so I can read them all, however, the last book isn't out yet but according to Goodreads, it will be published in October of 2018! There are 7 books in the series. 






Read: Sometime During 2009
I read the first book years ago and had started the second but just didn't finish it, But I think its time to hunker down and immersed myself in Sookie Stackhouse's world. There are 13 books in series.




Read: Sometime During 2008
This book series will always have a little place in my heart, it was the first book/series I read outside of school reading. It started my love for reading and for the genre of paranormal romance, that was ten years ago! I felt like it was time to re-read it and also read the standalone Life and Death which is a reimaging of Twilight. I'm currently audiobookin the first book and I don't know about ya'll but I feel Bella in the book and the Bella in the audiobook and really different...




Read: May 2016
Now its the same with this book, I've read the first book and started the second book but just didn't finish it. Lately, I've been thinking about re-reading the first book and finally finish these novels.

Honorable Mentions

Now that completes my list but here are some that I've been wanting to re-read or finish but haven't really pushed myself to re-read them or even consider but... just maybe. Never say Never! 


Read: March 2016
I read the Glimmerglass and Shadowspell but never got to read Sirensong but it been two years now at some point I'll have to re-read it. 


Read: November 2015 
I read the first book and didn't it get into but everyone seems to love this series so I'm willing to re-read the first and series. But as you can see it's not high on my list.


Read: October 2016
Again, with this series, I read the first book and partly read the second but fell out of it and just haven't found myself wanting to reach for it. But I will one day! 


Read: June 2017
This is standalone, that I read a little less than a year ago and I keep wanting to re-read this but I figured I'll wait till I get a tried from reading series. 


Happy Reading!

Samantha xo


Comments

Popular Posts