My Current TBR Pile!


TBR-To Be Read

Happy Odin-day Dearies!!

So if you follow me on Instagram you know I went a little crazy at my local library. I normally get five books but two weeks ago I got eight books! I was obviously ambition when it came to the number of books I picked.
Reading Goal: 20
Follow me on Goodreads Or Bookaxe



Now, All of these books are from a series and I will review the series when I'm done with them...But for now here is my TBR Pile!!!



First in my pile is FeverBorn and FeverSong by Karen Marie Moning.

FeverBorn is the 8th book in the series. I think this is the first book in the series where you follow different people in the story, Mac, Jade, The Unseelie King, Lor & Jo, and Cruce. 

FeverSong is the 9th book in the series.



There is a 10th book I just hadn't put in on here cause it's not in my TBR pile. I will review the Fever Series when I'm done with it.


Next in the pile, Forever and Sinner by Maggie Stiefvater.

3rd book.

and the 4th book.




Following Shadowsong by S. Jae-Jones.

2nd in the Series






After that is Blood Bound and Iron Kissed by Patricia Briggs.

2nd in the Mercy Thompson Series
Goodreads
Buy Book

3rd book.
Goodreads 
Buy Book

There are Ten books in this Series.




1.Moon Called 
2.Blood Bound
3.Iron Kissed
4.Bone Crossed
5.Silver Borne
6.River Marked
7.Frosted Burned
8.Night Broken
9.Fire Touched
10.Silence Falls
There will be the 11th book, but will not be published until next year... supposedly.

Last, but certainly not least...

Last it the series, The End Of Oz by Danielle Paige
I know a lot of people were boycotting this book or the Full Five something or other.. but I really wanted to read this and I'm glad I did because I loved this series!!!


 4th in the series.
Goodreads
Buy book


1.Dorothy Must Die 
2.The Wicked Will Rise
3.Yellow Brick War
4.The End Of Oz



I did get another book and I keep starting it and finding myself wanting to read others books.
But I tried, it sounds like a good book but just wasn't for me.

Death At Breakfast by Beth Gutcheon


Goodreads
Buy Book

Now a little tip from me to you is to check out books from your local library first before buying them. I do that then buy the ones I will want to reread at some point again.


Now go forward, and live hundreds of lives from the comfort of your reading space.

-Samantha XO


Comments

Popular Posts